Friday, January 29, 2010

CVS Shopping Trip


Remember that $10 in ECBs I got last week? I was able to roll that with zero money out of my pocket this week. I had a raincheck from a few months ago when Electrosol tabs were on sale, plus extra bucks. They did not have any in stock at the time. The deal was buy at least $20 of Electrosol, get $10 ECBs. The tabs were also on sale for 4.50/box.

So, here's my deal: buy 5 boxes 22.50, used (5) 2.50/1 Electrosol mfr coupons and 10.00 ECBs = FREE! I also earned another 10.00 ECBs, which I will be rolling on Sunday to buy some Pull-ups. Here's the receipt for proof:)


You may be asking, how do I get so many coupons? Sometimes I buy multiple copies of the Sunday paper. For a while now, the coupons haven't been that great, so I've only been buying one or two. I also have two neighbors who don't use coupons and pass their inserts along to me. At my Acme, there is a free local paper that includes the Smart Source insert. If the coupons are good that week, I'll grab a few while I'm there. The Red Plum insert now comes in the mail, so there's another for free. With a minimal investment and a little time, I make couponing work for me!

3 comments:

  1. I think I need you to tutor me - I am terrible with coupons - never have one when I need something. . .and when I have them, I don't want to stockpile too much. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,

    How do you get the $4.00 off $20.00 for CVS.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary - I'd love to tutor you!

    Mike - Go to CVS.com > click on the Extra Care button at the top, sign up for an online account, and make sure you attach your Extra Care Card to your account. You should start receiving emails in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete