Sometimes it takes me a little while to catch on to things. Everyone was talking about Swagbucks, I took my good old time signing up. And, Twitter? Let's not even talk about how long it took me to figure out Twitter. When the Alice.com chatter started, to be honest, I kind of ignored it for a while. Then, my ears started to perk up and I went to see what it was all about. I had earned enough Swagbucks for an Alice.com gift card, so I gave it a try.
I can get many products for free/cheap at CVS or the grocery store with my couponing skillz. But, there are some things that rarely go on sale or have coupons. And, Alice is just plain competitive with certain items (like my beloved Starbucks coffee).
I. Love. Alice. And, here are some reasons why.
1. Free shipping. You do have to order a minimum of six items to qualify for free shipping, but it's not hard to do.
2. Low prices and automatic coupons. The automatic coupons are more of a "sale price" to me, but a discount off the regular price nonetheless.
3. Bulky products shipped right to your door. This would have come in very handy when I was pregnant. Alice offers cat litter, toilet paper, diapers and paper towels. And, probably several other things I haven't discovered yet!
4. Stamps. Anywhere I can buy stamps and avoid going to the post office, is definitely on the top of my list!
5. Get $10.00 off $50.00! If you sign up through this link you get $10.00 off once you buy $50.00 worth at Alice. It doesn't have to be all in one order, it's cumulative.
Believe it or not, I'm not getting paid for this review--I just love this website. And, guess who else loves Alice? Dash has been playing with this box since I got my order a few days ago.