This is my feeble attempt to post a "100 Things" About Me page. It's small for now, but I'll be adding as I go along:)
1. I was born in York, PA.
2. I've lived in Pennsylvania my whole life.
3. One time when I was in kindergarten, I forgot that I was supposed to go to the babysitter's house. Instead I walked home with a friend and stayed at her house for a while. My parent's were frantic and I thought my dad was going to beat my behind when I came strolling home. I pray that I never experience that unimaginable fear in my heart.
4. My grandmother was a WWII nurse in Europe, but rarely talks about it.
5. I've worn glasses since I was 5 years old. I wear contacts now, but I hope to have laser surgery one day!
6. I have never broken a bone, but I have a weird scar on my left hand from when I dropped a jar of jelly, slipped and fell in it, and sliced open my hand when I was a kid. Yes, I am still that clumsy.
7. I love to read, always have. I love that my mom passed that on to me by encouraging me to read and by just being a reader herself.
8. I love coffee, but haven't always. My favorite fancy coffee drink is a raspberry mocha, but I'm too cheap to buy them but a few times a year.
9. Ditto on sushi--love it now, but haven't always. My favorite roll is the Crazy Friday roll at Kabuki.
10. I love to travel! I back-packed around Europe right after I graduated college. BY MYSELF. It was not really planned that way, but I went. I don't think I'd do it again, but I'm glad I did back then. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.
11. I played the flute from fourth grade through high school. I also took piano lessons over some of those years. I was never really that interested and didn't continue playing after that.
12. My "lucky" number is 7. I don't really believe in luck, but I do have a ton of sevens in my life!
13. I went to college in a tiny PA town and majored in Mass Communications and Marketing.
14. I now have my real estate license and work in commercial real estate.
15. I have a complicated family (who doesn't?!).
16. I started couponing (why, yes, I do believe you can use that as a verb now) about 2 years ago. I've always been frugal, but I love a good deal. Free is good too:)
17. My husband and I met via eharmony.com. They sent us a lovely Tiffany candy dish as a wedding present, but did not ask us to be in one of their commercials. Humph.
18. We have one handsome little boy who we love to pieces. His nickname is Dash, in reference to The Incredibles, because he really does get around that fast.