Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Tweet-Up

I've gotten to know many bloggers through their blogs and chatting over twitter. I especially love following local blogs, I just feel a bit more of a connection. How well can you really know someone via the internet? Pretty well, actually (they were all normal, honey!).

A few Philly mom bloggers decided to get together tonight. I got to meet the lovely ladies behind these blogs:

The Centsible Life
Just Precious
But Wait It Gets Better
Chester County Moms
GirlyMama
Looking Good (for a mom)

I was really nervous, I'm actually kind of shy. But, everyone was really sweet, and we sat around talking over margaritas and chips & guacamole. It was nice to put names with faces and have a great girls night out. Thanks for welcoming me:)

3 comments:

  1. It's so funny because I would never think of you as shy!! But, that is a big leap to enter a group of women who are essentially strangers. I need to find more local bloggers and turn them into real friends ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's more than one blogger in New Hampshire? Are you sure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO totally bummed I missed it - when is the next one?? March?? I'm in!!!

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete